Theuns Serfontein, one of my Facebook friends sent me a very valuable list. I am posting the list trusting you can use the information to help your contacts understand some of the major benefits enjoyed by someone in the network marketering/MLM business.
Chicago, IL (MMD Newswire) December 3, 2009 — One of the most popular strategies for boosting business wealth and growth, multi-level marketing is leveraged by companies of all sizes and specialties. Commonly known as MLM, this structure relies on a global sales force to increase the branding, exposure, and sales of the parent company's products. Salespeople (typically referred to as “distributors”) are also rewarded for recruiting new representatives, receiving a commission from all referred sales.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of skeptics out there who have created negative publicity for multi-level marketing. But time and time again, thriving companies have proven MLM to be a viable means of success. Below are just some of the main benefits enjoyed by distributors:
1. Personal rewards. In traditional business scenarios, employees work hard at their jobs only to make other people (bosses, business owners, etc.) more successful. But with MLM, each sales professional has the power to create their own success. Although their hard work contributes to the growth and credibility of the parent business, it also translates to personal profits and fulfillment.
2. Financial stability. Multi-level marketing has the potential to create real, long-term income that sustains itself for many years. In addition to earning their own commissions, distributors also receive monetary rewards from the sales of every distributor they recruit. The beauty of multi-level marketing is that distributors get out of it what they put into it, and have full control over their destinies.
3. Freedom and flexibility. MLM distributors aren't tied to a desk or cubicle for 8 or more hours a day. They can set their own hours and work from home or any convenient location, allowing them to spend more time with family and do the things they love.
4. Relationship marketing. One of the nicest aspects of multi-level marketing is that it relies on developing and cultivating personal relationships to achieve success. In addition to furthering their own growth and wealth, distributors enjoy the gratification of helping others build their own businesses. Employees are part of a vibrant, high-energy community that's committed to the success of each of its members.
5. Business support. Although distributors have full control over their own personal success, they also receive ongoing support from the parent company. Multi-level marketing is essentially the best of both worlds, offering the freedom of self-employment coupled with the resources, training, and encouragement of a traditional vocation. Distributors also enjoy camaraderie and team morale with a network of other sales professionals.
6. High-tech strategies. Multi-level marketing allows employees to leverage the power of the Internet to connect with customers, other distributors, and their parent company. Many distributors create their own websites to promote their personal brand and sell more products. The web has truly leveled the playing field, giving salespeople access to global opportunities to achieve unprecedented profits.
About the FM GROUP
Founded in 2004 by Artur Trawinski, the FM Group is a consummate example of how multi-level marketing can lead to thriving success and profits for both the parent company and its distributors. In a relatively short amount of time, the fine fragrance and cosmetics company has built a booming enterprise based on honest work and mutually rewarding relationships. The FM Group has recently broken into the U.S. market, building on their foundation of international success.
For more details on how the FM Group can help you maximize your individual profits and exceed your career goals, visit us at FM GROUP USA
FM Group USA
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!