The most vital ingredient for success in network marketing success is a success mindset.
What is a mindset?
The American Heritage dictionary defines mindset as a fixed attitude that predetermines a person's response to and interpretations of situations. An inclination or a habit. Jim Britt one of the leading peak performance experts for network marketers describes the success mindset as follows:
A mindset is made up of four components
- Success originates with your thoughts
- Thoughts choose your direction in life
- People don't have a problem thinking success
- People have a problem believing that they can do what they are thinking.
- Feelings are “magnets” that attract circumstances into life
- Feelings are the mortar that holds the brick wall (beliefs) together
- That doesn’t allow for turning back.
The results of a success mindset.
All of your thoughts, beliefs and feelings along with decision make up your success mindset, these are all created and controlled by you. Your mindset makes you as mechanical and predictable as a calculator: Hit the key and the number appears on the paper.
“Finding your “pot of gold” at the end of the rainbow is not a mere fairy tale! You are the spot where the rainbow ends. There hidden within your own imagination you will discover the path to your pot of gold.”
Watch this Will Smith video to discover more about a success mindset.