“Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” – Jane Howard
Over the past years the word “tribe” has become increasingly popular. The idea of a tribe isn't new. Man (and woman) have formed tribes since the dawn of time – for safety, food, socializing and survival. The “tribe” instinct – the thing inside us that drives us to join a gang, the geeks, the jocks, the nerds, the greasers and later the church, the Rotary, a fraternity or sorority is still intact. You're already a member of some tribes without even realizing it. We long for connectivity. We're seeking our tribe. This isn't a new idea.
What significance does tribes have in today's society?
In today's society there are existing technology and offerings available to these tribes that weren't offered just a few years ago, specifically online social marketing tools. The Internet has made the world smaller.
- Instead of writing letters and waiting weeks for them to arrive at their destination, we now write emails, and they arrive instantly.
- Instead of watching the nightly newscast or reading the morning newspaper, we can find the news at our fingertips at any second of the day.
- Instead of joining the local club, we can now join any club in the world, with people that have the exact same tastes as we do.
A tribe is a group of people connected to one other, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea.” Tribes need leadership. You can’t have a tribe without a leader, or a leader without a tribe. Tribes make our lives better. And leading a tribe is the best life of all.
Tribes may be the most important idea of the “now” and “next” of network marketing.
- Tribe Marketing is considered to be an absolute game changer in the way Internet Marketers market their businesses online.
- Tribe marketing can give you a big boost and help you get more exposure all over the Internet
- Tribe marketing can help you get more traffic to your blog and more leads for your MLM, network marketing business.
- The more times a piece of content is retweeted, liked, or bookmarked, the more relevant Google sees that content thus resulting in a higher search engine ranking.
Tribe Syndication has become a trend in the online advertising world.
Bloggers affiliate themselves with other bloggers to promote each other's material. TSA Mastery is a very effective tribe marketing content syndication system. The 3 Step Syndication System is all about working together as a team to gain more comments on your blog, more traffic to your blog and connecting with like minded individuals to help you expose your blog message to new audiences online. TSA Mastery is much more than just a place to gain traffic, receive extra syndications for your content and get extra comments to your blog. TSA has given me the opportunity to learn about Tribe Marketing.
Seth Godin Explains Why You Need a Tribe
The power of the “tribe” is immense and is there for the taking for anyone, bold enough and inspiring enough to harness and motivate it's potential. Enjoyed this conversation with Seth Godin about tribes and why we all need one.